Monday, June 16, 2008

Week 10




Hello everyone!! Well the cereal thing didn't quite work out. I liked it and all, it just really threw my digestive system off and now I'm dealing with some "hard" issues. Maybe we will try it again in a month or so.




Yesterday was Father's Day! I'm so glad my daddy got to celebrate! You can't really see in the picture but my shirt says " I Love Daddy", I got it just to wear for him on Father's Day. I got him a really nice Case knife engraved Happy Father's Day Love, Owen and a picture frame with a really nice poem and picture of us together. I am so lucky to have a Daddy like him. He is so wonderful and I know he is going to love me more than anything in the world!! I plan on being VERY spoiled.




It was also my Grandpa's first Father's Day as a grandpa. I already have him wrapped around my little finger. He said he would buy me a pony. He just needs to start building the barn!